TRIAEM is serious about ensuring our client’s mission is completed right the first time by contributing new and innovative ideas, employing a diverse workforce; distinguishing ourselves and our work through integrity, focusing on real-world needs and respecting those around us.
Our experience with international partners, program management, systems integration, DoD acquisition support activities & forward deployed operations allows us to provide unique support on a global scale to multinational, classified government intelligence programs. We offer a full range of IT support, qualified experts and programmatic support for the following areas:
- Acquisition Support Services
- US Department of Defense
- We have experience providing instruction, building and implementing acquisition process to include source selection material
- Many of our personnel have direct experience supporting source selections for both US and UK customers
- Portfolio Management, Systems Integration Services & Experience
- Systems engineering and enterprise architecture support utilizing industry and accepted standards including:
- Systems Engineering “V”
- Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM)
- Agile Methodologies and the Scaled Agile Framework
- ENTERPRISE CROSS DOMAIN Solutions and implementation
- Cyber Security – As an ever-evolving field, TRIAEM constantly works to ensure customers are compliant with all regulations from Presidential Directives like HSPD-12 down through organization specific certification and accreditation requirements. We have a full range of personnel who are CISSP, CISA, CEH certified or have post-graduate work and experience with information and systems security. Additionally, we are currently helping several of our clients with Federal Identity, Credentialing & Access Management (FICAM), Attribute-Based Access Controls (ABACs), and larger Federated Access implementations to allow our clients’ customers in order to readily obtain authorized access to the right data at the right time.
- Globally, TRIAEM’s experience brings effective and efficient solutions with a unique familiarity of partner and several coalition nation’s systems, security policies and networks.
- Specific support to secure (classified), multi-national intelligence, enterprise Cross Domain collaboration and activities
- Operational intelligence systems and large-scale database support to forward deployed US Partner and Coalition Nations
- Global logistics support for delivery of secure, worldwide strategic and tactical systems, data retrieval and collaborative operations